Whatever you did for the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me."
–Jesus Christ (Matthew 25:40)
Least in the eyes of men, but precious members of Jesus' family, are the poor and poor in spirit in this world. A short-term missions trip with Grow International Ministries, provides you with an opportunity to minister to others in many different ways!
- Planning games & activities for our camp for street kids
- Organizing sports outreach events
- Pitching in to help with various construction projects
- Carrying for the medical needs of the poor
- Using your gifting to help educate the underprivileged
- Or serving in some other practical way
Jesus said, "The greatest among you will be your servant." (Matthew 23:11) To have a great experience during your time with GROW, please come with the following mindset:
- Be ready to take on the most menial task for the good of the ministry.
- Look forward to taking initiative and searching for ways to love, work, and serve each day.
Contact us anytime with your questions about short-term missions....we'd love to plan with you!